The Salt Podcast
Today’s episode about being misunderstood:
Welcome to recording #2 with Kiran about how to deal with being misunderstood, especially when it’s coming from people close to you!!
Episode #02 was our first episode together and the very first episode with a guest speaker on The SALT Podcast
We are now picking up from there and the tip Kiran gave us about “interesting point of view”, so this time we talk about how to deal with feeling misunderstood.
Our guest today is Kiran Menezes, Therapist/Life Coach/Personal
Development Coach/Energy Worker/Wellness Consultant (you may pick a title you like) gives us tips and tools for ease, what it means, and how we can attain it even through struggles!
Kiran shares her wisdom she has gained over the course of the years. Starting from the ripe age of 15 til present day, Kiran has gained knowledge using many tools to live a fulfilling, joyful life with ease.
- What we mean by ‘being misunderstood’
- Kiran walks us through a specific scenario to look at it with different perspective and energy
- How we can address situations with our partners or close relatives
- Not taking things personal
- What if we never had to prove ourselves?
- Recognizing what is required
- Remove getting emotional
Links & Resources
- Connect with Kiran and get to know more about her at KiranMenezes.com
- on IG @kiranmenezes
- Join the Pink Premium
Need More SALT In Your Life?
You know I love to connect with you! Snap a screenshot and tag me @heavenlytreasureliving on Instagram as you’re listening to this week’s episode. And remember to hashtag #thesaltpodcast, that way I can share your screenshot on my story too!
One more goodie! Want to connect with our community? Come join Women’s Essential Wellness FB group
Thanks for listening!!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thesaltpodcast/support