Today’s episode about waiting:
You know that feeling well, when you know you should sit and wait to be told the next step. Instead, you rush to do the next thing, and act surprised when you realize you were missing half the instructions!
Today my husband and I share some thoughts and scriptures about WAITING.
We have been through quite the practices in Trust and Faith throughout our years. We share with you some examples of what waiting looks like and why it’s so important.
Here are a 7 verses we talk about in this episode:
- Luke 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls.
- Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Galatians 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
- Romans 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. Romans 15:5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
- Romans 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. Romans 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
- James 5:10 Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience. James 5:11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
- Hebrews 6:10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. Hebrews 6:11 And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end: Hebrews 6:12 That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
- Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us
Links and Resources for Waiting:
Read your Bible! Simple as that!
You know I love to connect with you! Snap a screenshot and tag me @heavenlytreasureliving on Instagram as you’re listening to this week’s episode. And remember to hashtag #thesaltpodcast, that way I can share your screenshot on my story too!
One more goodie! Want to connect with our community? Come join Women’s Essential Wellness FB group
Subscribe And Review The Podcast
Want to stay up-to-date on the latest episodes and tips? Subscribe in iTunes and you’ll be the first to know when new episodes drop.
If you want to be featured on the show as a reviewer of the week, I’d be super blessed to hear from you. Click here to leave a review.
In addition to the awesome podcast available to everyone, The Salt Podcast is offering exclusive content just for you!
- Guest-provided gifts
- Uncut & Extra content
- Special E-mail notifications
- Ask Me Anything Episodes
- And more to come!
Blessings and excited to have you here!