Today’s episode about Christian Birth:
I’m Brooke, I’m a birth worker of 9 years, home birth mama 5x over, counselor and holistic health coach. As a naturally-minded Christian, I am passionate about elevating women’s vision of birth as a means of grace, and the process of growing, birthing, and nurturing our babies as an invitation into transformation and joy.
I have walked with over 100 women as they navigate the sacred space of birth, and I’m thrilled to offer to you what I’ve learned along the way.
- Her professional education and growth
- How she learned about homebirth
- Brooke’s own birth experiences and loss
- Listen for key wisdom learned through each of her experiences
- Birth photography to doula to childbirth education and online course
- Free Birth/Unassisted Birth
- Quick labors
- Neonatal resuscitation
- Message for women
Links & Resources for Christian Birth:
- coupon code SALTpodcast used at checkout takes $27 off (making it free)
- FB group
- Instagram @sisterbirth
- Holy Labor by Aubry G. Smith
- Free Birth by Sarah Schmid
- Home Birth On Your Own Terms by Heather Baker
- Simply Give Birth by Heather Cushman-Dowdee
- Gentle Birth Gentle Mothering by Sarah Buckley
You know I love to connect with you! Snap a screenshot and tag me @heavenlytreasureliving on Instagram as you’re listening to this week’s episode. And remember to hashtag #thesaltpodcast, that way I can share your screenshot on my story too!
One more goodie! Want to connect with our community? Come join Women’s Essential Wellness FB group
Subscribe And Review The Podcast
Want to stay up-to-date on the latest episodes and strategies? Subscribe in iTunes and you’ll be the first to know when new episodes drop.
If you want to be featured on the show as a reviewer of the week, I’d be super blessed to hear from you. Click here to leave a review.
In addition to the awesome podcast available to everyone, The Salt Podcast is offering exclusive content just for you!
- Guest-provided gifts
- Uncut & Extra content
- Special E-mail notifications
- Ask Me Anything Episodes
- And more to come!
Blessings and excited to have you here!
Previous Episode– 20: Planning for Waterbirth with Nicole Murillo