Today’s episode about WaterBirth Story:
Nicole Murillo is a wife of faith, married and has two boys! And yes, she is my younger sister. WE had a blast recording this episode about her waterbirth experiences. Checkout her fave resources below.
Take notes because as Nicole tells her story, she drops amazing tips and idea you may want to remember!
Plus you will get to hear about Nicole and a bit about growing up together.
- How our paths intertwined and her introduction to birth and home birth
- Nicole being a big part of my own homebirths and how that helped her own births
- Working with our midwife
- Pregnancy after miscarriage
- First home birth
- Birth preparations with Birthing from Within and Hypnobirthing
- Overcoming doubts and role of spiritual strength
- Second birth experience and power of prayer
Links & Resources for WaterBirth Story:
You know I love to connect with you! Snap a screenshot and tag me @heavenlytreasureliving on Instagram as you’re listening to this week’s episode. And remember to hashtag #thesaltpodcast, that way I can share your screenshot on my story too!
One more goodie! Want to connect with our community? Come join Women’s Essential Wellness FB group
Subscribe And Review The Podcast
Want to stay up-to-date on the latest episodes and strategies? Subscribe in iTunes and you’ll be the first to know when new episodes drop.
If you want to be featured on the show as a reviewer of the week, I’d be super blessed to hear from you. Click here to leave a review.
In addition to the awesome podcast available to everyone, The Salt Podcast is offering exclusive content just for you!
- Guest-provided gifts
- Uncut & Extra content
- Special E-mail notifications
- Ask Me Anything Episodes
- And more to come!
Blessings and excited to have you here!
Previous Episode–19: Brokenness and Contrite Heart with Kelz