Today’s episode about Chiropractic care:
Let’s get to know a bit about Dr. Brooke A. Herbert, D.C. Family & Pediatric Chiropractor
“I’m Dr. Brooke —-Missouri licensed Doctor of Chiropractic, US Airforce wife and mom of three under four. When I am practicing, my mission is to provide quality chiropractic care to military families wherever the military takes us.”
- Pregnancy care
- Goal is to give mother comfort and help baby get in optimal position for birth
- Listen for Brooke sharing studies, results, and her own experiences
2. Postpartum care
- Give our body the optimal positioning to heal properly and quickly
- When is it ok to get adjusted postpartum?
- Benefits and studies!
3. Infant care
- Why would baby benefit from Chiro care so young?
- Brooke and I share our Chiro baby stories!
Links and Resources for Chiropractic care episode:
Read the studies Brooke mentions HERE
Recommended reading: Well Adjusted Babies
You know I love to connect with you! Snap a screenshot and tag me @heavenlytreasureliving on Instagram as you’re listening to this week’s episode. And remember to hashtag #thesaltpodcast, that way I can share your screenshot on my story too!
One more goodie! Want to connect with our community? Come join Women’s Essential Wellness FB group
Subscribe And Review The Podcast
Want to stay up-to-date on the latest episodes and strategies? Subscribe in iTunes and you’ll be the first to know when new episodes drop.
If you want to be featured on the show as a reviewer of the week, I’d be super blessed to hear from you. Click here to leave a review.
In addition to the awesome podcast available to everyone, The Salt Podcast is offering exclusive content just for you!
- Guest-provided gifts
- Uncut & Extra content
- Special E-mail notifications
- Ask Me Anything Episodes
- And more to come!
Blessings and excited to have you here!
Previous Episode– 28: From Jail to Favored of God