Today’s episode about Brokenness:
Kelechi (known on IG as Kelz) is a mummy, nurse, public health specialist and Child Protection who professionally works to safeguard children within her organisation in the United Kingdom.
In her personal life she works hard to support women who have experienced life difficulties resulting in their spiritually and mental brokenness.
She uses her experiences of a traumatic childhood, rejection and abandonment to support Women all over the world in their restoration and healing journey.
Tune-in today to hear about Kelz experience in her own brokenness and how she came into providing a space for women like her.
Kelz and I got to meet on IG and collab together for this episode! So we share a bit about each other and especially her amazing story.
- Kelz messages through her story
- Surrendering that which we don’t want to surrender
- Complete brokenness and hopes found
- Finding/creating a support group
- Stepping out by Faith in the unknown
- Mental Health
- Significant Traumatic Events
- Psalm 51:17
- Inner healing is a process
- Blessed are poor in Spirit Matthew 5:3
- Learning with God not just church
- Identity in Christ
- “Are you doing this for yourself or because of what people will say?”
- Knowing the Word
- Spiritual blindness to the state of yourself
- Set free
Links & Resources for Brokenness:
- Women’s Network @ekklesiawg
- E-mail: email@example.com
You know I love to connect with you! Snap a screenshot and tag me @heavenlytreasureliving on Instagram as you’re listening to this week’s episode. And remember to hashtag #thesaltpodcast, that way I can share your screenshot on my story too!
One more goodie! Want to connect with our community? Come join Women’s Essential Wellness FB group
Subscribe And Review The Podcast
Want to stay up-to-date on the latest episodes and strategies? Subscribe in iTunes and you’ll be the first to know when new episodes drop.
If you want to be featured on the show as a reviewer of the week, I’d be super blessed to hear from you. Click here to leave a review.
Get the Pink Premium Access!
In addition to the awesome podcast available to everyone, The Salt Podcast is offering exclusive content just for you!
- Guest-provided gifts
- Uncut & Extra content
- Special E-mail notifications
- Ask Me Anything Episodes
- And more to come!
Blessings and excited to have you here!
Previous Episode– 18: Connect Deeper with our Husbands with Emma Wells