Last Updated on April 20, 2017 by Jenny Pena
When I ate only raw vegan food after our first baby was born, this raw vegan cheesecake saved my life! It is filling and nutritious. Most importantly for me at the time, it didn’t affect my daughter!
Apparently my breastmilk was causing her colic. Once I figured out the culprit foods, I began eating cooked food again. This cheesecake remains a delectable dessert in our home !
Raw Vegan Cheesecake Video
Check out our video to see it all in action! Things always go better when you see them being made! Take a peek into our kitchen!
1/2 cup dates
1/2 cup almonds
1-2 cups soaked cashews
2 TBS lemon zest
1 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 cup frozen raspberries
1. For crust just whiz all ingredients in food processor until they’re sticky.
2. Form the crust with your fingers into bottom of pie pan and place in fridge of freezer for it to set.
3. For filling: whiz all ingredients in blender until creamy and smooth.
4. Pour over crust and place in freezer
5. For topping: blend frozen raspberries and honey til smooth and top it off the cheesecake!
Try any topping and flavor filling!
Try your creativity with different flavors like vanilla, blueberry, or strawberry !
Its so easy, no baking needed, and all guilt free nutritious dessert! Or like me in my young mother days, I ate this for breakfast with tea! Yumm!
You can also make these into mini cheesecake by placing them in a cupcake tin instead!
Ecclesiastes 9:7 (KJV) Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works.