We have travelled quite a bit with 3 babies!
Surprisingly we are still managing to cloth diaper in between the mess of travels.
Well of course we have used conventional diapers through it all, OK will tell you all about it, read on!
New born til 13months
Baby Rubi wore cloth diapers from when she was born until I am writing this, she is 13 months!
So we travelled to the city a few days when she was born, in that little stint she wore conventional diapers. Then in between our move from UAE to China we did some traveling. From UAE to Miami for a few weeks. Miami to Thailand. Thailand to China. Then within China, Beijing to Shanghai roundtrip. And in all those travel I DID NOT cloth diaper baby Rubi.
Now that’s all clear let me show you a bit how we cloth diaper!
Baby Bum Cream
- Keep it Simple: use regular diapers when you need to, there is no hard fast rule to cloth diaper 24/7
- Don’t overdo it: they are cute, but you do not need one hundred of them in every color and print…ok maybe you do…
- Get you some Young Living Essential Oils and Laundry Detergent for the best cloth diaper care ever…..for everything for that matter…just sayin’
May THE MOST HIGH BLESS!
Like this??? You will like my weekly Freebies!
Latest posts by Jenny Pena (see all)
- Homeschool Mama Journey Part 2: worldschool, unschool class of 2019/20 with 3 littles! - August 28, 2020
- Fun Watercolor Idea with Children! Cactus, Name + Video - August 17, 2020
- 2 DIYS Plus August Exclusive Freebie! - August 12, 2020