Going raw vegan is pretty difficult at first. You have to find good nutritious food that’s also filling. I praise the Lord for this chia pudding! Breast feeding really takes a lot out of you, and you need to replace what’s going out with something good going in. Not only is it super healthy for you, it also helps clean your system! Check out this nutrition facts on chia seed HERE.
- Vanilla bean (optional)
- Hemp ( or any nut you prefer to make milk such as almonds)
- Sweetener, we use dates or coconut palm sugar, you can use honey or agave too
Nut milk is so delicious and nutritious! It’s great you can make milk out of hemp, coconut, almonds or hazelnuts, whichever you prefer! All you have to do is put 1 part nuts and 4-5 parts water. It’s easier to do it this way according to your liking, less or more watery.
- To make the hemp milk: 1 tablespoon of hemp per cup of water. Blend until smooth
- Then you strain the milk if necessary.
- Sweeten! Add your favorite sweetener as you please! We suggest honey, agave, or coconut palm sugar. You can either add it in the blender or in separate bowl.
- Add the CHIA! in a separate bowl stir the chia and milk. We say alternate milk and chia until you get the desired amount and thickness. Just keep in mind that the chia will thicken as it expands so wait about 5 minutes.
- Toppings! Add delicious fruits to make this a really yummy treat! Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, raisins, cinnamon, honey! The possibilities are endless, ENJOY!
1 Corinthians 10:31
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
Latest posts by Jenny Pena (see all)
- Fall Vibes Watercolor Freebie - October 11, 2020
- Homeschool Mama Journey Part 2: worldschool, unschool class of 2019/20 with 3 littles! - August 28, 2020
- Fun Watercolor Idea with Children! Cactus, Name + Video - August 17, 2020