Beets, Spinach, Orange, Lemon and ice is all you need for this refreshing cooler
We live in the heat all year round so this drink definitely cools us down on those hot humid days! Not only is this cooler refreshing, it is healthy and tasty too. Follow the steps below to create your delicious drink
(makes 2 cups)
- 1 medium-sized beet, peeled
- small handful of baby spinach
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- juice of half a lemon (more if you like it sour)
- 1 cup of ice
Steps to refreshment
- All that must be done now is to add all your ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth!
Now pour and enjoy, and share if you must!
Tip: Add your favorite citrus essential oil to give this drink an extra detox factor 😉
Nutrition Fun Facts:
- Beets: Eating the root and leaves of this veggie provide a rich source of vitamin B-complex
- Baby Spinach: Baby spinach is high in vitamin A, vitamin K and folate
- Oranges: may boost your immune system and improve your skin
- Lemon: a natural preservative, aids in smooth digestion, and helps dissolve kidney stones.
- Ice: Ice cold water burns calories and gives you glowing skin
1 Corinthians 10:31
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Latest posts by Jenny Pena (see all)
- How I met your father: incredible 9 year marriage testimony - February 26, 2021
- Sourdough-scapades: starting a sourdough love life aka newbie bread baker - February 19, 2021
- The truth about you, sister, according to THE MOST HIGH! - February 11, 2021