Last Updated on January 31, 2018 by Jenny Pena
Apple, Veggie, Mint Cooler
We live in the heat all year round so this drink definitely cools us down on those hot humid days! Not only is this cooler refreshing, it is healthy and tasty too. Follow the steps below to create your delicious drink!
(makes 2 cups)
- 1 red or green apple, peeled or not
- small handful of baby spinach
- 1 cucumber (peeled or not)
- handful of mint leaves
- 1 cup of ice
Steps to refreshment
- All that must be done now is to add all your ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth!
Now pour and enjoy, and share if you must!
Nutrition Fun Facts:
- Baby Spinach: Baby spinach is high in vitamin A, vitamin K and folate
- Cucumber: It is a very good source of potassium, an important intracellular electrolyte.
- Apple: Certain antioxidants in apple have several health promoting and disease prevention properties, and thereby, truly justifying the adage, “an apple a day keeps the doctor away.”
- Mint: a great appetizer or palate cleanser, and it promotes digestion
- Ice: Ice cold water burns calories and gives you glowing skin
1 Corinthians 10:31
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.