Today’s episode Self Reflection:
My name is Latoya, and I am a self-care coach who is passionate about helping others expand their self-awareness through journaling and providing tools to deepen inner work, accountability, and critical thinking. Our mind is powerful and how we think affects our actions and perspective. Through various self-care tools, I will help you tap into your inner guide to expand how you can learn, nurture, and heal yourself. I know I can’t do the work for you, but I will forever push you to go within.
Self Reflection Tips to listen for:
- What is self-reflection and how it can help you
- Journaling: prompts and what to look at in journaling
- Voice notes: dumping thoughts in voice memos, voicing feelings and putting thoughts out quickly to reflect
Hidden gems for Pink Premium Only
- Closer look at voice notes
- Video Self Reflection Tips and insight
- Special discount code to shop
Links & Resources for Self Reflection
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/goldn.light
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lightdumps
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GoldnLightSe…
- Website: https://www.goldnlightselfcare.com/
Need More SALT In Your Life?
You know I love to connect with you! Snap a screenshot and tag me @heavenlytreasureliving on Instagram as you’re listening to this week’s episode. And remember to hashtag #thesaltpodcast, that way I can share your screenshot on my story too!
One more goodie! Want to connect with our community? Come join Women’s Essential Wellness FB group
Subscribe And Review The Podcast
Want to stay up-to-date on the latest episodes and strategies? Subscribe in iTunes and you’ll be the first to know when new episodes drop.
If you want to be featured on the show as a reviewer of the week, I’d be super blessed to hear from you. Click here to leave a review.
Get the Pink Premium Access!
In addition to the awesome podcast available to everyone, The Salt Podcast is offering exclusive content just for you!
- Guest-provided gifts
- Uncut hidden gems & Extra content
- Special E-mail notifications
- Ask Me Anything Episodes
- And more to come!
Blessings and excited to have you here!
2 thoughts on “07: The Importance of Self Reflection with Latoya”
Beautiful site and fabulous topics! X
Thanks so much God bless !