Second guest post from my dear friend, now blogger, Loppingly Made! Checkout her blog where she shares her amazing free crochet patterns! She can even teach you the basics!
Here is a recent pattern among the many she has already shared, a face scrubbie!
Lately, I’ve been on a roll with chains and slip stitches. I figured I might as well let it roll till it burns out.This is an easy pattern that can be whipped up in no time. It is also beginner friendly. crochet face scrubbie. The same technique used in the Mimosa Baby Set is incorporated here.
You could even make this scrubbie as big or small as you like; it is a great project for your left over yarn. Make as many as you need, or gift them.
- you may sell or donate items you make using my patterns
- you may use my patterns to teach provided you give credit where it is due
- Do not use my patterns for mass produce
- Do not sell my patterns
- you can read more on our policy here
– Nature Cotton yarn (fingering weight); 50gr, 125mtrs (colors 518)- 2 balls
– 4.5mm hook
– Needle to weave in ends
- HDC- Half double crochet
- SC- Single crochet
- CH- Chain
- SL ST- Slip stitch
- FLO- Front loop only
- BLO- Back loop only
- – Pattern is written in U.S terms
- – I worked with 2 strands of yarn held together
- – Ch 1 does not count as a stitch
- – Ch 5 loops are worked in FLO
- – HDC stitches are worked in BLO
Form magic ring
Round 1: 8 HDC in ring. Sl st in first HDC (8)
crochet face scrubbie
Enjoy your scrubbie!
Don’t forget to SHARE this post. Use the Share buttons below. Thank you!
Follow Loopingly Made:
Latest posts by HeavenlyTreasure (see all)
- Lana Birth Photography Dubai - March 18, 2018
- Ashley Mitchell’s Perfect Rainbow Baby - March 16, 2018
- A Birth to Remember, 1 in 200 pregnancies happen to be a stillbirth - March 15, 2018