Today’s Birthing episode:
Gabi is a birth worker and Birthing from Within childbirth educator supporting parents in Dubai and worldwide. She has a special interest in maternal mental health and loves to support birthing parents in the postpartum offering a safe space to share their experiences during this monumental rite of passage.
Birthing from Within Tips to Listen for:
- Getting to know Gabi
- How we connected
- Explaining Birthing from Within
- What to expect from BFW Childbirth Education
- How preparing for birth has been happening for years before you became pregnant: the first birth story, our birth plans over the years, and the stories we tell ourselves
- Birth Story Listening
- Birth Art
- Preparing Within
- Pain-Coping Techniques
- Childbirth as a Hero’s Journey
- Emotional Birth Plan
Links & Resources for Birthing from Within
Find Gabi and her services at https://itsmegabi.com
- IG @its_me_gabi_birthworker
- Birthing from Within by Pam England
- The Ancient Map of Birth by Pam England
- Labyrinth of Birth by Pam England
- Birthing with Heart by Caridad Saenz et al.
Need More SALT In Your Life?
You know I love to connect with you! Snap a screenshot and tag me @heavenlytreasureliving on Instagram as you’re listening to this week’s episode. And remember to hashtag #thesaltpodcast, that way I can share your screenshot on my story too!
One more goodie! Want to connect with our community? Come join Women’s Essential Wellness FB group
Subscribe And Review The Podcast
Want to stay up-to-date on the latest episodes and strategies? Subscribe in iTunes and you’ll be the first to know when new episodes drop.
If you want to be featured on the show as a reviewer of the week, I’d be super blessed to hear from you. Click here to leave a review.
In addition to the awesome podcast available to everyone, The Salt Podcast is offering exclusive content just for you!
- Guest-provided gifts
- Uncut hidden gems & Extra content
- Special E-mail notifications
- Ask Me Anything Episodes
- And more to come!
Blessings and excited to have you here!
Previous Episode: 11: Homebirth & Faith with Nicole Neesby