Fear of giving birth…
It’s a fear of the unknown and lack of trust. We are so protected these days from pain. With the slightest headache or sickness we are so quick to take medicine or rush to the doctor. Yet the medicine which alleviates the pain instantly, creates other ailments forming a vicious cycle; meantime some doctors have their own agenda, not what’s best for you in mind.
So yea there is pain in childbirth. we all receive it differently. some labor shorter than others, some tear while others don’t, others have tougher complications than some. Yet in the end, we are all capable of birthing healthy babies and surviving the whole ordeal! Trust your body, your Creator!
(My love goes out to those women who have greater complications and have suffered great difficulties, this is meant for those who do not have such great agony.)
There are so many ways women can enjoy their births. We live in a time where information is so readily available. Sadly if its not the norm or shown on TV then its brushed aside. Well the the information IS out there, please seek it out! I give praise to Father Almighty that He showed our family many things while I was pregnant that helped me overcome my fear of giving birth.
- BIBLICAL BIRTH: God gives life and takes it away. My favorite birth story of the Bible is when Samuel’s mother Hannah prayed so God would open her womb that she may have a son. This story shows how powerful prayer and and how faithful our Father is to answer prayer. you may find the full story in I Samuel 2
- BIBLE VERSES: John 6:21 gives great promise and strength. Through these words we know that labor can be painful but there is a promise that once your child is born that pain will be forgotten and only joy will fill your soul! This is so true! When your in a moment of fear, desperation, pain or agony, remember it’s only temporary, great joy will come soon!
A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
- Health: your health is the greatest thing you can have. Your days will be miserable if your body’s not functioning at its optimal level, or at least striving homeostasis. It is written your body is your temple. Therefore it’s of great worth for yourself and your family, especially your baby, for you to be healthy before, during and after birth. This means eating right, being active, having fun, being happy and seeking God. You will be spiritually, physically and emotionally sound to have life and have it abundantly! This will help overcome fear that your body is not physically able..the truth is you are able.
- Essential Oils: Lavender, Valor, Peace and Calming, Stress Away and Frankincense are amazing essential oils to help overcome fear. Not only will hey help you have courage, they will also balance your energy and boost your health! (Check them out and order from me at heavenlytreasure.net/essentialoils)
- Also read about Midwifery in bible verses genesis 35:17 and 38:28; exodus 1:15-21:
- Read Our Prenatal Care for more help
- Follow what our Father has for you! And remember there is no fear in perfect love! Trust in Him, He is faithful.
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18
Watch this video of Ina May! Its powerful!
Latest posts by Jenny Pena (see all)
- 5 Days of easy DIYs to enhance hectic mama life - March 5, 2021
- How I met your father: incredible 9 year marriage testimony - February 26, 2021
- Sourdough-scapades: starting a sourdough love life aka newbie bread baker - February 19, 2021