This a guest post…
…written and contributed by a brother in the Truth, all praises to the Most High for this brothers love and work!
So in the hebrew community, we tend to hear certain remarks pertaining to the women of Israel, the women of Israel are this, or they’re that, The Most High is going to kill the women of Israel, So on in so forth is all we hear about the DaughtersOfZion from specific camps on YouTube, now not all israelite are teaching this, but you have brothers who are fairly new in this truth, and understanding, and they soon come to the conclusion that it’s expectable to treat women a certain way, so let’s go into proverbs 31:10, and let’s see if there is a such thing as a good women, because we have an example of the women old, but let’s elaborate to show that their is a such thing as a righteous, virtuous women In present time.
10. Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
Who can find a virtuous women?
So yes, it is hard to find a virtuous women,because her price is above rubies. But if you find a virtuous women,
The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
The heart of her husband trust in her, so that he has no need of spoil. In the apocrypha it gets into detail on how a man should operate if he is in relations with an unrighteousness sister, for example if she’s stealing from you, it states to take note of everything you own, and of her actions: BUT if you have a virtuous women, he shall have no need of spoil, meaning you won’t have to stress your self out with this sister, wondering if she’s a gold digger, or if she actually wants to establish something serious.
Verse12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
She will do him good and not evil ALL THE DAYS OF HER LIFE, that’s the role of a virtuous sister, so yes their is a such thing as a righteous virtuous women. If you brothers have a virtuous women then we’re going to show you what YOUR RESPONSIBILITY IS, because once again, you may have brothers who are in the truth, and they may have a wife that may be striving for perfection, but the things that she lacks on, those are the things that he magnifies . So we’re going to touch on that as well, but before we do that, let’s go to the book of 1 timothy.
1Timothy 2:9 📖👈
9. In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
Exactly so it says in like manner, meaning in similar manner, or the same as, so Paul is using a comparison of something that came before, or something that he mentioned before. So in order to understand that, we will start at verse 1 and read on through.
1 timothy 2:1-9
1. I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2. For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
5. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
6. Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
7. Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.
8. I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
9. In like manner also, that women #adorn themselves in modest apparel , with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
Right so it says in like manner also that women adorn them selfs in modest apparel , now it’s not stating that a women shouldn’t wear jewelry, or braid her hair, because we read about Judith who braided her hair, it’s not speaking about gold , because we read that Judith had ornaments of gold. So lets read on
Verse10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
Exactly! so it’s saying to put GOOD WORKS, over the outward appearance , meaning your spirituality is not measured by what you have on, or your hairstyle. The Most High is not dealing with that, he could #careless . He’s dealing with Women who profess godliness, by committing good works
Verse11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
Exactly so this is a order that is set in a church, that a women learns with all silence in subjection
Verse12 But I suffer not a woman to teach , nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
But I suffer not a women to teach so this clarifies what we went over earlier, so even though Deborah was spiritual, and the Most High was dealing with her, there was no situation where she was set over the congregation of Israel, and the tabernacle . So the bible says I Suffer Not A Women To Teach meaning she is not to hold a position in the congregation, nor usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
Because Adam was formed first, then Eve so Paul is just using a a common sense example to show us the order of The Most High God. Adam was first formed, then Eve, Is that sexist? No! Is that male chauvinist? No! Because this is the order of The Most High God; if we wanted it the other way around, he would of did it the other way around.
13. For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
15. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Exactly so a women shall be saved by child bearing , raising up children, all the prophets that we read of the past had what? Mothers to raise them up, to suckle them when they were hungry, to change their dippers. Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah, even Christ Yashaya the savior of Israel, had a mother to raise them up. So that’s an honorable position, all the great prophets of this earth, even the SAVIOR had a MOTHER TO RAISE HIM UP! So it says she shall be saved in child bearing. All the kings of Israel, all of the Priest of Israel, all of the great men of Israel had mothers to raise them, and this also applies to Gentile women as well: So that’s important in what we’re reading in verse 15. With Charity and holy and sobriety menacing holiness so let’s go to the book of 1 Peter.
1. Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
Now again it’s saying likewise, which means addition to or similar to, so again to get the understanding we have to get straight to the point on what this scriptures says, when it says like manner it’s referring to the same scripture or prior to this verse; so let’s jump to chapter 1 Peter 2:13
13. Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord’s sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
So both in 1 Timothy the second chapter, as well as 1 Peter the second chapter, the relationship between a women, and her relationship, is compared to government. So this is how a women is supposed to operate., it says submit yourself to every ordnance of man for the LORDS SAKE, because this is the order of The Most High.
1. Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
Exactly so when you get a chance, please read from 1 peter the second chapter, all the way to the 3rd chapter to get the full context. Now some people use this scripture to say, that when women are in subjection to their husbands, they’re able to teach women in the church. Now I see how that can be the case, but when you read the full context, it’s dealing with the relationship between a women and a wife, mother to daughter. So it says if many this husband obeys not the word, he can be turned over through the righteousness of his wife.
3. Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
So it’s not saying that you cannot wear gold, but again sisters thats not The Most Highs focus, and this scripture is also saying sisters, that you cannot win your husbands over with gold, or with physical things… If your husband is not obedient with the word, you’re not going to be able to win him over with physical things.
4. But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
But let it be your sincerity , or faith in The Most High, or love to him that draws your husband to the truth, So that’s worth more then any ornament.
5. For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
so this is how we know also that it’s dealing with the relationship between husband and wife
6. Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.
7. Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
So it says likewise YE HUSBANDS dwell with them according to knowledge, so the husbands also have the responsibility for those who have the truth. So if you’re a husband that has a wife in the truth, don’t throw stones at every mistake she makes, you can help her through certain situations as well, but this scripture says at the end of the day BE THANKFUL that you have a women of The Most High above all things. So it says like wise Ye husbands dwell with them according to knowledge, not according to rashness, or brutish lion type spirit, dwell with them according to knowledge. If theirs things she has to work on #TEACHHER you don’t have to curse her out. It also says you have to give honor to your wife as the #Weaker #Vessel which means there are certain burdens that a women should not have to deal with! Your wife shouldn’t have to be under the hood of the car, trying to start the engine. 😂
There are certain things a women has for her responsibility, and vice verse for the man, when these are crossed, then theres conflict in a relationship. Because if you have the man mixing up pancakes with the apron on, and the women outside fixing the car changing the oil, then that’s not the order of The Most High God. It’s the husbands responsibility to make sure their is food on the table, and it’s the Wife’s responsibility to make sure it’s cooked. And sisters if you don’t know how to cook, then grab a tablet or a smart phone, and download some lessons from YouTube! Because in today’s society, there are no excuses, so that was a small example, so it says that your prayers are not hindered, so that’s important. You must both be heirs as Abraham and Sarah were, because Abraham treated Sarah as a joint heir into the kingdom.. They were like one, so it says let you prayers be not hindered, because when the relationship genders are crossed, your prayers become hindered.
8. Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
So some people may ask what if I have a husband that’s not following The Most High God, and Christ, do I still have to honor him, and be in subjection to him? And the answer is Yes according to the Bible . Some brothers may ask if you Have a wife, if she’s not in order, if she’s not following the scriptures do I still have to be husband to her? The answer is Yes.
But to give you an example let’s go to
1 Samuel 25 📖👈
Because there are all types of scenarios that people like to say or use: if my husband, or if my wife is this, should I still be in subjection unto him her, and this is a lesson to sisters as well, but we’re going to answer that question real quick because what happens if a sister decides to leave a man, because he’s not spiritual? Or if he’s not walking with The Most High and she leaves, what happens to her? Her prayers are hindered, where is if she is under subjection, and she’s doing what’s right she can pray and link in with the Most High, and her husband can change. Listen to me on this
The Most High can do anything , if you let him . The spirit of The Most High is not prejudice, he can change anyone. With prayer, and linking in with The Most High, you can put up a prayer with anyone and they will change, and believe you me, I’m a witness to the glory of the Most High God and I’m sure the rest of you achs, and sisters are, but he has brought my family into this truth as well, through prayer fasting, and keeping the commandments.
3. Now the name of the man was Nabal; and the name of his wife Abigail: and she was a woman of good understanding, and of a beautiful countenance: but the man was churlish and evil in his doings; and he was of the house of Caleb.
See so this women was wise, she had beauty and brains.. And she Knows this is her husband, meaning he was evil, wicked he was violent. so David goes to this man and goes to him to get some sheep from this guy, and this is how this guy responded let’s jump to verse 10
10. And Nabal answered David’s servants, and said, Who is David? and who is the son of Jesse? there be many servants now a days that break away every man from his master.
11. Shall I then take my bread, and my water, and my flesh that I have killed for my shearers, and give it unto men, whom I know not whence they be?
He said man who is David!?! Who is the son of David… It’s a lot of guys who break away of their masters, why should I listen to this guy? Should I take all this stuff I lay before and give it to men I don’t know?
12. So David’s young men turned their way, and went again, and came and told him all those sayings.
So David said go get yall swords we gone go get this guy!
13. And David said unto his men, Gird ye on every man his sword. And they girded on every man his sword; and David also girded on his sword: and there went up after David about four hundred men; and two hundred abode by the stuff.
14. But one of the young men told Abigail, Nabal’s wife, saying, Behold, David sent messengers out of the wilderness to salute our master; and he railed on them.
15. But the men were very good unto us, and we were not hurt, neither missed we any thing, as long as we were conversant with them, when we were in the fields:
16. They were a wall unto us both by night and day, all the while we were with them keeping the sheep.
17. Now therefore know and consider what thou wilt do; for evil is determined against our master, and against all his household: for he is such a son of Belial, that a man cannot speak to him.
Right so David sent messengers that were nice to nabal, but this nabal cursed them out, so let’s see what Abigail did, let’s jump to the point.
18. Then Abigail made haste, and took two hundred loaves, and two bottles of wine, and five sheep ready dressed, and five measures of parched corn, and an hundred clusters of raisins, and two hundred cakes of figs, and laid them on asses.
19. And she said unto her servants, Go on before me; behold, I come after you. But she told not her husband Nabal.
So she went Behind her husbands back, to prepare provisions for King David, to turn away the wrath of David from killing her husband, so even though this man was wicked in the site of The Most High, this virtuous sister of the old, still had enough compassion to try to spare her husband from the wrath of King David..
This is an example
So we don’t turn a husband nor wife away, or not fulfill our rolls in the scripture, because somebody else’s attitude, or how they act towards The Most High. Christ makes it clear in Matthew 5:30-31 that EXCEPT IT FORNICATION OR ADULTERY , you cannot divorce you spouse! Because if you do divorce them, and it’s not for those very reason.. Then you your self have committed adultery if you “divorce” them and sleep with another sister, or brother. So you can only cut your spouse a bill for divorce if they’ve cheated on you.
20. And it was so, as she rode on the ass, that she came down by the covert of the hill, and, behold, David and his men came down against her; and she met them.
21. Now David had said, Surely in vain have I kept all that this fellow hath in the wilderness, so that nothing was missed of all that pertained unto him: and he hath requited me evil for good.
Right let’s jump to verse 24
24. And fell at his feet, and said, Upon me, my lord, upon me let this iniquity be: and let thine handmaid, I pray thee, speak in thine audience, and hear the words of thine handmaid.
So she said let this iniquity be upon me my lord, don’t blame my husband… So even though her husband was off, she still followed the order of The Most High.. And when you get the Chance go back and read this, because this is a very important scripture.There is only one way you can divorce, and to understand that, you must read 1 Corinthians the 7th chapter so let’s go to the book of Romans
1. I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea:
So Paul was commending a sister in the church, her name was Phoebe. He made sure she was assited in any way possible, because she looked out for the church any way possible, is what Paul was saying. And she not only assisted the church, but she was a help meet to Paul as well, so Paul is saying make sure she is ok when she’s in the church
2. That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.
3. Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:
4. Who have for my life laid down their own necks: unto whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles.
5. Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Salute my wellbeloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ.
6. Greet Mary, who bestowed much labour on us.
7. Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.
So Paul is commending the great sister in the church, who are doing great works… Let’s finish this off with Luke 7:36
36. And one of the Pharisees desired him that he would eat with him. And he went into the Pharisee’s house, and sat down to meat.
37. And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee’s house, brought an alabaster box of ointment,
38. And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.
39. Now when the Pharisee which had bidden him saw it, he spake within himself, saying, This man, if he were a prophet, would have known who and what manner of woman this is that toucheth him: for she is a sinner.
Right so this Pharisee is saying that is this guy was really a prophet, he wouldn’t have let this sister touch him like that.
40. And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he saith, Master, say on.
41. There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty.
42. And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most?
So Christ said listen Simon, there were two debtors, one owed to their creator 50 another owed 100, and when they couldn’t pay their debts, he forgave them both.. Which one of those debtors did he love the most
43. Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged.
44. And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
45. Thou gavest me no kiss: but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet.
46. My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment.
47. Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.
Exactly so Peter is that one who owed 50 and she’s the sister that owes 100, because to little whom are given little, the same love is little, but the same love that is given many, is forgiven many… That’s powerful!
48. And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven.
49. And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also?
They said who this Judahite think he is forgiven sins! 😂
50. And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace.
Thy faith have saved thee go in peace, to show you that a daughter of Zion, can operate in the spirit of faith, and this account is read up until this time to show that this was a great work, so we cannot down play the roll of the #sisters . Both in old, and present time, they have a great part in this work, when we begin to use the gifts that The Most High blessed them with, we can began to move forward as joint heirs, and move and mobilize his nation, because in this time, and era sisters listen to me……
We need you sister more then ever! My sisters , we need you to operate on the mind set of the women of old, as Romans 15:4 says
My brothers, we have to support our sisters, stop downplaying my sisters, because we they’re heirs that will help us get to the kingdom.
So with that I want to say bless you all and Shalawam
Ahayah Basham Yahsha Barakatha
Latest posts by HeavenlyTreasure (see all)
- Witnessing homebirth: thanks to Skype! - January 13, 2018
- Homeschool mama journey - January 6, 2018
- Bible Verses for motherhood struggles from a real life struggling mom - December 20, 2017