Thieves Make and Take
We started off June with a Make and Take Essential Oil class of course! The Thieves Spray we made was easy enough for us all to make together, and for the host it meant easy setup and easy cleanup!
Recently, a group of us have been following along a book called Gameplan by Sarah Harnisch. It is such an a amazing book for those who are curious about Young Living and even for those who are already sharing the awesomeness with others! The book goes from Starter Kit to reaching Silver rank with Young Living Essential Oils.
The main thing I love the most so far from Gameplan, is that Sarah provides an amazing 101 script along with an easy-to-follow class out line! So even if you have never given a class, no worries! Just follow along the Gameplan Script!
The best cleaning product is made by Young Living Essential Oils, the Thieves Cleaner! Because this was a short and easy DIY we decided to make our own Thieves Spray!
Did you know Thieves Cleaner is just ONE product that can replace ALL the cleaning products under your sink! Give this Thieves Spray a try and you will see why it’s just amazing and safe for your family.
What you’ll need:
- Amber Glass Spray bottle
- 1/4 of the bottle with Witch Hazel
- 3/4 of the bottle with Water
- 5-10 drops Thieves Essential Oil (how potent do you like it?)
Add all ingredients into the bottle! Simple as that. Just depends on the size of the bottle you have. Doesn’t have to be precise as it’s going to be used for cleaning right?! Add extras like vinegar or baking soda as well! Get creative!
If you’re making more than one bottle you can make a batch in a big jar and use a funnel to fill the spray bottles.
I also like to have Label area where people can cut and make their own labels!
About Thieves Essential Oil
Inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals used while robbing the dead and dying, Thieves is one of Young Living’s most popular products.
With the benefits of Thieves oil including cleaning power and an irresistibly spicy scent, Young Living offers it as an essential oil blend and as an important ingredient in a full range of home cleaning and personal care products, from dish soap to toothpaste.
Looking to make your home smell as clean as it looks? Diffuse Thieves oil throughout the house for an aroma that makes every room smell more like fall baking than harsh cleaning formulas.
How to Use
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on underside of arm. Apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
Thieves essential oil uses:
- Refresh musty carpets by adding 5 drops of Thieves to a cup of baking soda; combine well and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle over carpets and vacuum thoroughly.
- Diffuse 6–8 drops of Thieves to help create an environment of peace and security. Customize your Thieves experience by adding a few drops of Orange, Tangerine, or Nutmeg essential oil.
- Put in a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in your dishwater or dishwasher to thoroughly clean dishes and eliminate odor.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Syzygium aromaticum† (Clove) bud oil, Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil, Cinnamomum verum† (Cinnamon) bark oil, Eucalyptus radiata† (Eucalyptus) leaf oil, Rosmarinus officinalis† (Rosemary) leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Here’s Gameplan I was telling you about:
Latest posts by HeavenlyTreasure (see all)
- Born to be a mom, raising a mother! - February 12, 2018
- February, forget Valentine’s Day, let’s look at Purim! - February 3, 2018
- DIY Soap making fun - January 30, 2018