His Words are Spirit!
Why is this so important?
Well, because we’re soooo focused on filling ourselves.
With what? With food, drink,with entertainment, music, friends, etc. Ok not saying all that stuff is bad.
The point is all that stuff is NOT Spirit….His Words are Spirit!
If His Words are Spirit then, everything else ???
He says “the flesh profiteth nothing” !!!
So those things I listed. Those things of the flesh…they don’t profit us.
We’re not growing Spiritually from them how we do with The Most High’s Word.
What can we do then?
- Let’s read the word more!
- Let’s repeat His word throughout the day.
- Speaking to one another in His Word.
- Pray and call upon Our Father who can fill us…who can give us life!
The word of God on high is the fountain of wisdom, and her ways are everlasting commandments.
Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope.
This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.
13 Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
may we seek His Word and be filled with Spirit!
Latest posts by HeavenlyTreasure (see all)
- Born to be a mom, raising a mother! - February 12, 2018
- February, forget Valentine’s Day, let’s look at Purim! - February 3, 2018
- DIY Soap making fun - January 30, 2018