A great way of sharing essential oils is getting to make our own products! Meeting at essential oil parties where make and takes follow an educational class really make a difference in soaking up the info and leaving with a lasting memory!
This make and take was something I came across on Pinterest, thanks to my sis in law for getting me into it! Pinterest has so many different ideas, from the most simple to the incredibly intricate.
What you need:
- Mason jar
- Baking soda
- Essential Oils
Dried herbs such as lavender or Rosemary
Easy step by step Instructions:
- All you have to do is fill your jar halfway with baking soda. We used the smallest mason jars available at our craft store.
- Then add herbs and essential oils. We all chose different oils. Some went with lavender, others sandalwood, citrus, mints, just play with the aromas!
- Place the lid back on and shake!
- Take your cloth and cut it in a round shape to fit around the top of the jar and hang a little. We found a little pack of different colors and patterns that fir out jar perfectly so no cutting was necessary 😉
- Once it is fit and closed tight you can poke holes in the cloth with a needle to help the baking soda absorb odors and moisture, as well as allowing the fragrance to fill your space!
- We all chose different spots for our air fresheners, cars, bathrooms, living rooms, bedrooms…All will be wonderful spaces for yours! Enjoy!
Original idea from: http://livingchiconthecheap.com/homemade-air-freshener/
Latest posts by HeavenlyTreasure (see all)
- Witnessing homebirth: thanks to Skype! - January 13, 2018
- Homeschool mama journey - January 6, 2018
- Bible Verses for motherhood struggles from a real life struggling mom - December 20, 2017