Black Bean Spaghetti Recipe
Organic Black Bean Spaghetti Shape is gluten free, nutritious and delicious!
As you can see baby Jasmin enjoys this pasta very much and she was excited to help me prepare our dinner.
All you need is:
- Black Bean Spaghetti
- Grapeseed oil or Olive oil
- Veggies such as: garlic, onions, tomato, green and red peppers, broccoli, etc.
Making the pasta
As with any pasta just place the desired amount in boiling water. I like to add some grape seed oil and salt as its boiling so it doesn’t stick together and start adding flavor. This pasta usually takes 5-10 minutes.
This is where you can get creative. We have a couple favorite sauces we shall share a simple recipe this time.
Enjoy this wonderful meal!
3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Latest posts by HeavenlyTreasure (see all)
- Born to be a mom, raising a mother! - February 12, 2018
- February, forget Valentine’s Day, let’s look at Purim! - February 3, 2018
- DIY Soap making fun - January 30, 2018